For Sensitive & Uneven Skin Kokum butter is found growing wild as fruit within the plains of Western Ghats, South India. Sustainably harvested, this butter melts on your skin and penetrates with deep hydration that lasts for days. This beautiful fruit...
For Rashes and Scars Bacuri butter is found growing wild as fruit within the Amazonian Rainforest. Sustainably harvested, this butter melts on your skin and penetrates with deep hydration that lasts for days. Ideal for eczema and psoriasis as this...
An effective and gentle anti aging facial scrub to rid skin of dirt and dead skin build up. It has a creamy feel, so the skin doesn’t not get harshly stripped. Great for clean, clear and clog-free feeling skin. Gently helps...
The ocean has long held the secrets of youth and anti-aging. Our cleanser formula is ideal for a balanced, dewy, glowing and nourished skin. Use every day as a gentle wash to rejuvenate skin. Age spots disappear, wrinkles fill in,...
Recently Viewed Products
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use IMPORTANT! YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE PROCEEDING. ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR SIGNATURE AND INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT ENQUIRE ABOUT ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED FROM THIS WEBSITE OR DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE.
By using the Website, You represent and warrant that You are the legal age of majority under applicable law to form a binding contract with SOFT & BUTTER.
You further represent and warrant with respect to any account that You may make on or through the Website that:
User Generated Content may be removed, hidden, edited, or otherwise altered at the sole discretion of SOFT & BUTTER for any or no reason, with or without notice, and at any time. However, SOFT & BUTTER has no obligation, nor any responsibility to any party to monitor the Web-site or its use, and does not and cannot undertake to review User Generated Content. The Company cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material, including User Generated Content, and SOFT & BUTTER has no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content, including User Generated Content, provided by any user of the Website or third-party, subject to applicable laws.
The discretion of SOFT & BUTTER will be informed, but not limited by, the following guidelines for inappropriate User Generated Content. User Generated Content may be deemed inappropriate by SOFT & BUTTER if it contains, depicts, includes, discusses, encourages, or involves, without limitation:
material or conduct that is illegal, exploitative, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, violent, inflammatory, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or other such legally prohibited ground; any false, inaccurate, or misleading information, or the impersonation or attempted impersonation of SOFT & BUTTER, an employee of SOFT & BUTTER, another user of the Website, or any other person or entity; conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by SOFT & BUTTER in its sole discretion, may harm SOFT & BUTTER or users of the Website, or expose either to liability; cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person; or material or conduct that is otherwise objectionable, as determined by SOFT & BUTTER at its sole discretion.
By submitting, posting, publishing, displaying, or otherwise transmitting any User Generated Content on or through the Website, You agree to grant SOFT & BUTTER, its successors, and as-signs, and SOFT & BUTTER’s affiliates and service providers as necessary, a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, copy, and otherwise disclose for any purpose any User Generated Content You submit, post, publish, display, or otherwise transmit on or through the Website. You waive all moral rights in any such User Generated Content.
By placing an order for a product or products on the Website, and specifically by confirming your order at the conclusion of the check-out process, You agree to pay SOFT & BUTTER the total amount set-out at the time You confirm Your order. All prices quoted on the Website, including the prices for products and shipping, are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise explicitly stated. Your provided method of payment will be charged for Your order or for each product in Your order as each portion of Your order is accepted by SOFT & BUTTER and shipped. The Company reserves the right to reject Your order where the price of an ordered product has changed or was misstated on the Website; You may be provided an opportunity to accept such price change and continue with Your order. You are required to pay for all products shipped to You by SOFT & BUTTER, even where such product is shipped to You as a result of an error by SOFT & BUTTER. Due to the nature of our product we do not accept returns or refunds.
All information provided by You to SOFT & BUTTER during the check-out process must be truthful, accurate, and complete for the purposes for which such information was requested. By providing payment information to SOFT & BUTTER, You represent and warrant that You are the authorized owner of such payment method.
SOFT & BUTTER may use third-party carriers to ship and deliver the products You order and SOFT & BUTTER is not responsible for any loss or damage to any such products after SOFT & BUTTER has delivered the products to a third-party carrier. Products You order may be shipped in one or multiple packages. Shipping costs provided to You during the check-out process are estimates only and are realized by SOFT & BUTTER at the time of shipping. You agree to pay all shipping costs unless otherwise stated by SOFT & BUTTER at the time of Your order, including without limitation any increase in the price of shipping or any duties or other such taxes.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP The Website and all the content of the Website (including without limitation all information, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, code, product names, company names, trademarks, logos, trade names, any other intellectual property contained on the Website but excluding User Generated Content), the manner in which such content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, and the Website’s features and functionality (collectively, the “Website IP”) are owned by SOFT & BUTTER, its licensors, or other providers of such Website IP, and are protected in all forms by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, industrial design, and any other proprietary rights.
SOFT & BUTTER grants You a personal, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and read the Website IP.
You agree that, except as explicitly authorized by SOFT & BUTTER, You will not:
distribute the Website IP for any purpose, including without limitation by compiling an internal database, or by redistributing or reproducing the Website IP by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable, or satellite system; create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, distribute, publish or republish, download, store, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Website IP in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic, or otherwise; or allow any third-party to access the Website IP.
4. ENFORCEMENT, SUSPENSION, AND TERMINATION SOFT & BUTTER may in its sole discretion for any or no reason, with or without notice, and at any time:
6. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER 6.1 Limitations on Liability EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFIL-IATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFIC-ERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, OR SUCCESSORS BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOST GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOST DATA, OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAW-FUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAM-AGES OR CLAIM, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (A) ANY CHANGES THE COMPANY MAY MAKE TO THE WEBSITE OR TO ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE; (B) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO SEND, DISPLAY, OR STORE ANY ADS, USER GENERATED CONTENT, OR OTHER COM-MUNICATIONS OR DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING USER GENERATED CONTENT; (C) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SERCURE AND CONFIDENTIAL, AS APPLI-CABLE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IF THE COMPANY IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE FOR ANY REASON, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (Y) THE TOTAL FEES SUCH PARTY MADE TO THE COMPANY IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY; AND (Z) $150 CAD.
6.2 Availability, Completeness, and Quality You understand and agree that the Website, any content on the Website, and any services or items found or attained through the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Except as otherwise expressly required by applicable law, SOFT & BUTTER makes no representations, warranties, conditions, or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Website or any content on the Website, including without limitation as to completeness, security, reliability, suitability, accuracy, availability, or currency of the Website or any content on the Website, that the Website or any content on the Website will be free from bugs, errors, or omission, or as to the satisfactory quality or fitness of the Website or any content on the Website for a particular purpose. The Company assumes no obligation to update the Website or any content on the Website. The Website or any content on the Website may be changed without notice to You.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SOFT & BUTTER excludes all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise), which SOFT & BUTTER may otherwise have to You as a result of any error or inaccuracies in the Website or any content on the Website, the unavailability of the Website for any reason, or any representation or statement made on or through the Website or any content on the Website. The Company is not responsible for any content on the Website, including User Generated Content, that You may find undesirable or objectionable.
6.3 Downloads The Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files or data available for downloading on, through, or as a result of the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are solely and entirely responsible for Your use of the Website and Your computer, Internet, and data security. To the fullest extent provided by law, SOFT & BUTTER will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack, overloading, flooding, mailbombing or crashing, viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other technologically harmful materials that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or any services or items found or attained on, through, or as a result of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on or through the Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
6.4 Third-Party Sites The Website or content on the Website may contain links to third-party sites. The Company does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of, and has no control over, the information, data, opinion, advice, or statements contained at such sites, and makes no representations about any such websites that may be accessed from the Website or from any content on the Website. Where You access such sites, You acknowledge and agree You are doing so at Your own risk. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of such site.
In providing links to third-party sites, SOFT & BUTTER is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of any material contained on those sites and does not and does not seek to monitor or control such sites.
A link to a third-party site does not mean and should not be construed to mean that SOFT & BUTTER is affiliated or associated with such third-party in any way. The Company does not recommend or endorse any material found on such third-party sites. The mention of another party or its product or service on the Website or in any content on the Website is not and should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
6.5 No Reliance Any reliance You may place on the Website or any content available on, through, or as a result of the Website is at Your own risk. Any content provided by SOFT & BUTTER on, through, or as a result of the Website is provided for general information purposes only and to inform You about SOFT & BUTTER and SOFT & BUTTER’s products, news, features, services, and other websites. Such content does not constitute technical, financial, or legal advice, or any other type of advice, and should not be relied on for any purpose. You agree to apply Your own judgment or obtain specific or professional advice before taking, or refraining from, any action or inaction on the basis of the Website or any content on the Website, including User Generated Content, including without limitation the use of the Website or any content on the Website, including User Generated Content, as the basis for any conclusions.
6.6 No Offer of Sale Unless explicitly stated, the Website and the content on the Website are not to be construed as an offer to sell any product or service.
7. RELEASE If You have a dispute with one or more other users of the Website, You release SOFT & BUTTER, its affiliates, and licensors (and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and subsidiaries) from any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
9.6 Notices The Website is operated by Whimsical Black Beauty Cosmetics located in Brampton, Ontario You consent to the exchange of information and documents between Us electronically over the Internet or by e-mail. If You have an account profile with SOFT & BUTTER or have purchased a product or service from SOFT & BUTTER, SOFT & BUTTER will send You information and documents to the e-mail address in Your account profile on the Website or provided in the course of purchasing such product or service. You will send information and documents to SOFT & BUTTER by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.